1. This website is subject to the following conditions of use which, upon accessing this website, shall be agreed to as binding in the relationship between the user and the service providers (pharmacy at the Frankfurt International Airport, pharmacy at the Munich International Airport, pharmacy at the Düsseldorf International Airport, pharmacy at the Berlin International Airport and pharmacy at the Hamburg international Airport). The purchase of goods from the Metropolitan e-shop shall be subject to the general terms and conditions of business (GTC) of the Metropolitan Frankfurt, if the goods are shipped. If goods are ordered for pickup at one of our pharmacies, the GTC that apply shall be those of the pharmacy selected by you. In addition we refer you to the data protection provisions.
2. This website contains data and information of all kinds that are protected by trademark and/or copyright laws for the benefit of the service providers, or in individual cases also third parties. Downloading, reproducing or distributing the website in whole or in part is therefore not permitted. Reproduction, particularly as technically required for purposes of browsing, is permitted insofar as this does not serve any commercial purpose, and users are also permitted to make permanent copies for their own use.
3. It is permitted to make a link to this website, provided that this serves only as a cross-reference. The service providers reserve the right to withdraw this permission. Framing of this website is not permitted.
4. The service providers accept responsibility for the contents of their website in accordance with the requirements of law. No guarantee is provided for the correctness and completeness of the information found on the website. References and links to the websites of third parties do not mean that the service providers adopt the content of these websites as their own. The contents of websites of third parties do not provide the basis for any responsibility on the part of the service providers for the data and information made available there. The service providers have no influence on this content. Thus the service providers assume no responsibility for illegal, erroneous or incomplete third party content, or for damages resulting from its use.
5. Use of the Internet is at the risk of users. In particular the service providers shall not be liable for failure of the Internet or of access to it due to technical causes.
6. If the contracting party is a merchant, a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law, the place of jurisdiction shall be Frankfurt. German law shall apply, to the exclusion of UN trade law.
7. The service providers reserve the right to modify these conditions of use from time to time, and to adapt them to technical and legal developments. In the event that individual regulations in this agreement on conditions of use are ineffective, this shall not affect the effectiveness of the remaining regulations.